Okay!! so you are looking for a friendly and perfect pet dog. Here your search will get completed. Boerboel dog price in India is not so high. This breed ‘Boerboel’ is perfect for being a pet. Let’s know something about this dog.
Boerboel Dog Price in India
The price of Boerboel dog in India can range from anywhere between 1 lakh to 2.5 lakhs. It mostly depends on the age of the dog, the breed of the dog and the seller.
- The Boerboel is a large dog, with well-developed muscles and strong bone structure.
- The head appears blocky, but still not overdone, with a short gap between its end and nose. It looks very impressive when he carries himself with confidence and powerful movement which are buoyant and unencumbered, despite his size.
- He is symmetrical and balanced which follows the desired proportions of this breed.
- Males are markedly bigger than female Boerboel.
Also Read: Top Dog Breeds in India
Boerboels don’t shed too much, they are bad shedders and shed below average, thus don’t need much grooming (can be groomed easily). All that Boerboel need is occasional brushing, and a monthly bath with nail trim and that’s it. You don’t need to look after their grooming, brushing or bathing so much, it’s just a monthly concern. This breed has two coats outer one is normally coarse and straight and other is undercoat which is soft and dense.
Boerboel is an intelligent breed with a high energy level. He is loyal, great with children, and tends to be protective of his territory and family. They are quite charming and less lazy, they can fight with dangers to their family till their last breath. They don’t hesitate to die for their family. They love to be with their masters and so they avoid wandering alone and stay with their owners.
|This breed ‘Boerboel’ requires training from an early age. And it is normal if they act aggressively towards other dogs and strangers.|
Things to know
- This breed requires a significant commitment in energy and time to provide him training and to make him socialize to easily, happily and comfortably adjust in a new family, so that he could be a good family member.
- These dogs thrive under positive reinforcement training techniques and also require human companionship and structure. If they are left isolated from outer space they may result in digress and will become destructive.
- We should not control this breed forcefully. This can build aggression in the near future.
- We should handle this dog with firmness and love so that it can love you back 100 times more effectively.
- These dogs benefit from an owner who respects their size and strength but is not fearful of it.
- They are not suitable for apartment lives, they generally need large yards to walk and play around.
- They are adaptable as long as they are getting proper and regular exercises and attention but can struggle with living in a small environment. Or whatever space is available they only need an adequate amount of physical exercise regularly.